Translate

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Seminary of Philisophy or "Orione Agro-pastoral Trainning Centre", OATC

Seminarian reviving the new calf
Undoubtedly, there is life in the Don Orione Nairobi’s Community, and the animals themselves can attest it. The months of August-September have given to experiment an active dimension of the ordinary life of our Community. In January-February 2014 we were talking about "Green Providence", referring to the agronomical dimension of our reality. At this Agronomic dimension is grafted one that although existing previously, seemed vegetating, the Agro-pastoral, the breeding of dairy cows. Two of our dairy cows have, in the course of four weeks, August 30th for the first and September 26th for the second, given birth to two calves, one bull and one heifer.
Observing these events, one of our young seminarians who do not lack humor, did not fail to say that it would be interesting to reorient the objectives of the house and the vocation of our Community into an "Agricultural Centre" where people would come to form on breeding technique and in garden.

Thanks to the Divine Providence for the strength of spirit and creativity he continues to give to each of us. The most important is to know the dimension of manual work well rooted in all of us and shared with joy by our young people in formation. Ave Maria e avanti!













2 comments:

  1. If you had financial problems, then it is time for you to smile. You only need to contact Mr. Benjamin  with the amount you wish to borrow and the payment period that suits you and you will have your loan  within three working days. I just benefited for the sixth time a loan of 700 thousand dollars for a period of 180 months with the possibility of paying before the expiration date. Mr Benjamin has be helping me with loan.Make contact with him and you will see that he is a very honest man with a good heart.His email is  247officedept@gmail.com   and his WhatApp phone number is + 1-989-394-3740 .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, I am here to share my testimony on how I finally joined the Illuminati brotherhood with the help of Lord Olta I am now RICH, FAMOUS, AND POWERFUL, I tried my best to become a member of the brotherhood, but I was scammed several times before I found a testimony about Lord Olta on the internet so I contacted him, I was so afraid that he would ask me for a lot of money before I could join the light, but to my greatest surprise he only asked me to buy the items I made and today I am very happy to tell the world that I am rich and have been able to build many businesses with all this I obtained an instant sum of 7 million dollars in my account and I am also known all over the world with the business. ALSO GAIN MORE POWER OVER SPIRITUAL IF YOU ARE A GAMBLER, HERE IS YOU OPPORTUNITY TO ALWAYS SEE FREE LOTTERY LUCKY NUMBERS. that the Illuminati brotherhood gave me, and I also have the power to do what I want ... I know many people may be in my lane also looking for help here you are officially free to contact Lord Olta via Email: (brotherhoodi692@gmail.com) Whats-app\call (+2348115403790) BEWARE OF SCAMMERS AND YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OLD.

      Delete